Friday 14 August 2020

100 days of FULL BODY transformation.

 

Are you looking for a trainer to help you lose weight, tone your body and become stronger? A trainer who understands that you are unique, therefore you need a tailored program that suit your goals. A trainer who focuses on the holistic approach to fitness – creating a diet plan that is sustainable -forget the restrictive fad diets that only work for a season. Someone who crafts his workouts so that you’re not just sweating and burning the calories but you are enjoying your sessions as well (This is vitally important because we as human beings are more inclined to pleasure over pain).  You’ll adhere to a fitness routine that your mind finds fun in it - this is the key to achieving your fitness objective. someone who intuitively knows when you need to be pushed for the last few repetitions and when to slow down the pace. 

The trainer you’ve been looking for is me. My name is David. With over 10 years of experience and having worked with thousands of clients with whom the majority leave with 100 percent satisfaction, I have confidence and strong belief in helping you become one of my many happy clients. Okay wait, let me stop giving you my story and theories because I need you to take action NOW, call me and let me prove practically that you do not need one year to achieve your fitness goals. 

My FITNESS and DIET PROGRAM only takes 100 days and that’s why I’ve named it "100 DAYS of FULL BODY transformation". I guarantee that this, WORKS!

Make today your DAY ONE.

If you can do it tomorrow, you can do it today, if you can do it today, you can do it NOW! 

COMMIT TO BE FIT

Having a personal trainer eliminates the thoughts that tell you to give up. You'll have a motivator, a training buddy and a diet coach. ...