Sunday 19 April 2020

I CAN HELP YOU

Hey, STAY AT HOME but STAY FIT and HEALTHY.

As a fitness coach I am excited to inform you that this is the best time to workout and achieve your most desired fitness goals. Have you always wanted to lose weight, have a good physique and feel stronger but continually found excuses for lack of time? Now you have all the time in this world! But am here wondering, after this current situation, will you come out of it depressed with your weight again or will you be in your best self, physically, emotionally and spiritually?

There are several ways to stay active, get out and hit the road with a 5 to 10  kilometers run or jog, you could also get a few you tube workouts and follow through. For those who are well conversant with a few exercises, you do not need someone to interpret for you what a Deadlift means, then just go ahead and do it. If you are there, not sure about the right way of doing these exercises or you simply lack the motivation to workout alone, then you should not worry at all, the GOOD news is I can help you. I am going to use what I know and the knowledge and experience that I have gathered over the last decade to train you and give you the guarantee of realizing your goals within a specified time frame.
The real key to a successful weight loss  program or a strength program is proper nutrition, injury reduction and consistency and discipline in doing all these. We can never overlook any of these factors and that is why getting a professional personal trainer is fundamental. My job is to get you results or chose the methods that give you those results. Every day I learn some thing that makes me consider a change in the program to develop better techniques geared to getting you the results that you desire.

Do not wait for the situation to get better for you to take action, this is the perfect time to climb to a higher level of being fit and healthy. TAKE ACTION NOW and call me because AM READY to HELP YOU today.
My co trainers and I are already training our clients on Skype and Zoom. To find out more on how you can get started today, call me on 0726316559 or Email at bodyfit.ent@gmail.com

COMMIT TO BE FIT

Having a personal trainer eliminates the thoughts that tell you to give up. You'll have a motivator, a training buddy and a diet coach. ...